Sunday, June 7, 2009

How do I find my pop3 and smtp servers for email?

Hello





I want to get a new email address other than Yahoomail, but I cant find my servers... how do I find the correct ones?





Thanks!

How do I find my pop3 and smtp servers for email?
It depends on the E-mail service, and some E-mail services do not allow you that kind of access unless you get a paid subscription. You need to check with the service whose E-mail you're wanting to use to see if the downloading of E-mail through POP or even IMAP is even available; if it is, they should also give you instructions on configuring your E-mail client to take advantage of the feature, including the server names. More often than not, though, the server names are something like "pop3.%26lt;domain name%26gt;", such as "pop3.yahoo.com."





I hope this helps. If you need additional computer assistance, please consider supporting me on-line at http://www.supportspace.com/support/expe... or visiting my blog on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/the_pc_ally .
Reply:You need to search for pop3 accounts. Easiest way is to do a web search!!!!!

employment

No comments:

Post a Comment