Sunday, June 7, 2009

I need to knw my incomming email server type and out going email server name SMTP?

is my server type pop3, IMAP, HTTP


what is my outgoing email server SMTP





i also have comcast high speed internet

I need to knw my incomming email server type and out going email server name SMTP?
I have time warner high speed.





mine looks as such:





Incoming: pop-server


Outgoing: smtp-sever



Reply:I too have Comcast high speed internet connection.





I use a program called IncrediMail to download both my mail from Yahoo and Comcast.





The following is the way I used for Comcast:


the incoming email server type is mail.comcast.net


and outgoing would be SMTP.mail.comcast.net.





And for Yahoo:


the incoming email server type is pop.mail.yahoo.com


and outgoing is SMTP.mail.yahoo.com





I hope that this will help you. Also I set up both of these to not leave messages on server.


No comments:

Post a Comment