Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whats my incoming email server? I have a free Yahoo acct.The outgoing Email server SMTP & need authentication?

I need server information for my free Yahoo account.

Whats my incoming email server? I have a free Yahoo acct.The outgoing Email server SMTP %26amp; need authentication?
The ability to access Yahoo! Mail via a POP3 email client (such as Outlook or Outlook Express) is only available to customers of our premium Yahoo! Mail Plus service.





If you have not purchased the Yahoo! Mail Plus service, you will be unable to retrieve messages via an email client. To determine whether or not you have purchased this service, please visit the My Services page.





Email Client's:-


Microsoft Entourage 2001 and Higher


IncrediMail build 618 and higher


Netscape Mail - all versions


Eudora 5.1 or higher clients


Microsoft Outlook Express for Macintosh


Microsoft Outlook Express


Outlook 98 and 2000


Outlook 2002 (XP) and 2003
Reply:You do not have to enter this information for your free account. Yahoo Plus needs this but not the free version.


No comments:

Post a Comment