Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have sky broadband and i cant use my pop3 smtp email accounts with it as there servers bounce it back ideas?

POP3 email can be painful to troubleshoot. By "bouncing back" to you mean it isn't letting you log in, or are you logging in and it's it sending back emails that you send?





Edit: I would say your problem then is either your login information or a firewall/isp issue. If your email service isn't provided by your ISP, they might be blocking POP3. It could also be a port forwarding issue with your software or router firewall (looks like the guy below me knows which ports to foward).

I have sky broadband and i cant use my pop3 smtp email accounts with it as there servers bounce it back ideas?
OK DEAR,


1ST WHERE U FROM?


THEN 2ND U TELL TO YOUR SKY BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER THAT PLEASE OPEN MY POP3 PORTS FOR MY YAHOO .COM ACCOUNT. (PORT 995)


AND PORT 25 ).





U CAN ALSO EMAIL ME imransurat@yahoo.co.in


mobile. 09375144475
Reply:First action in this is always a phone call to provider - Why use their system and not get back up


No comments:

Post a Comment