Sunday, June 7, 2009

I need a Incoming mail(POP3 or IMAP server) and a Outgoing email server (SMTP) in order to submit my resume?

I can't send my resume to posted job on the internet. Please help ASAP!!!!!! I need a job

I need a Incoming mail(POP3 or IMAP server) and a Outgoing email server (SMTP) in order to submit my resume?
notice the tip to thr right of this screen!


who the hale is ure isp? that's what u need to setup in outlook or just use the web page mail for instance my isp is aol so I can


A) go to aol home web page and click 'mail' and login or


B) set it up in outlook by clicking 'add' and supply the info and the server names would be imap.aol.com and smtp.aol.com





if I were u I'd go with the web mail page type in the To: and attach ure resume and hopefully the reciepient has the program to open it or just 'paste' it in the body


duh!
Reply:Hello,





The answer depends on who your email service provider is.





http://www.emailquestions.com/e-mail-ser...

sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment